online now

discussions

Constant Guard Error Message

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3 (2,319 Views)

Constant Guard Error Message

Everytime I start the computer I see the following message: "Could not load extension from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CHROME1.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 3 (2,313 Views)

Re: Constant Guard Error Message

eam54 wrote:

Everytime I start the computer I see the following message: "Could not load extension from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CHROME1.

Best advice I can give is for you to uninstall Constant Guard.  If you have Norton installed, it will remain in tact.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Posted by
Security Expert

Message 3 of 3 (2,309 Views)

Re: Constant Guard Error Message

A bit more research provided the following information:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=1698b752340ccfde&hl=en

So it may just be a Chrome porblem, have you tried Internet Explorer or Firefox to see if it gets corrected when using either of those browsers.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'