Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Disable Ecosaver

New Poster

Disable Ecosaver

How do I get ecosaver disabled?! I have called to have it disabled and nobody can seem to find where it has been enabled. According to articles a thermostat schedule automatically enables it. I don't even have a schedule for my thermostat. I have replaced my thermostat and that worked for about a week before it started raising the temp by 5 degrees in the heat of the day and lowering it by 5 degrees at the coolest point of the night. This is a ridiculous feature that needs to be requested and not automatically enabled. I want it gone
Tags (2)
New Poster

Re: Disable Ecosaver

Admin1

Re: Disable Ecosaver

Hi Tmtime -- Apologies that you've had trouble with your thermostat. There is a way to disable that feature. I've sent your information over to the right team to do that.

I did notice some signal issues though with your service. That can cause communication issues with your XH devices. You may need a tech to resolve this in the end but we'll see if disabling this feature works best for you.  

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon