discussions

Incredibly bad customer service

Connection Expert
Moved:

Incredibly bad customer service

Connection Expert

Re: Incredibly bad customer service

ATTENTION 

Your post was removed to a secure area out of public view because it violates forum posting guidelines.

Forum Guidelines state >>> clickable link http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289 which everyone should read BEFORE making a first post

Please don't;

Post personal information in the forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

Your full name <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Your telephone number <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Your Physical/Mailing Address
Email addresses
Credit Card numbers
Account numbers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Personal public IP addresses
Modem MAC address and / or serial number
Active phishing links
Other personally identifiable information

Here is your post with the information removed;

My name is James XXXXXXXXXXXX and I've just experience 2 hours of incredibly horrific service by Comcast. My account # is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. My phone number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. All I wanted to do was lower my service with your company. Not a big thing. I originally called a person from your customer service department that kept me on the phone for over one hour. I was then transferred to an agent named Shamrl, # 7NX who also stated she could not help me after approximately 30 minutes. I asked to speak to her supervisor, Mr. Crowley, who was ar a meeting and could not take the time to talk to me. I then asked Shamrl to get me to another supervisor who then originally stated this would be impossible. When I insisted she put me on hold and then cut me off. I called back and talked to a Tiara, employee number X2W who once again stated she could not help me. She then transferred me to a Jemicia, employee # 05RW46 who told me an e-mail would be sent to my address confirming the deal. But, she stated this e-mail could not be sent for between 24 and 48 hours. Really? I then t alked to a Linda, employee # 03005 who told me no e-mail could be sent out. I asked to speak to her supervisor, Jackie, who just stepped out. I was told I couldn't speak to any other supervisor.

I can't believe how incompetent your organization is. You treat your customers like fools. Please contact me as soon as possible in order to handle this situation. If you continue to ignore this problem I will be forced to report the problem to the FCC. I will also be forced to report your activities to local and national publication. I don't want to do this. I just want the service I asked for.

James XXXXXXXXXXXX

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Connection Expert

Re: Incredibly bad customer service

This board is for getting help with *E-mail* problems. You may want to post this concern (minus the personal info) in the Customer Service Board for possible greater exposure to actual Comcast employees.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation