Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

ATTENTION ---- tracy57

Service Expert

ATTENTION ---- tracy57

Your post contained personal information and was removed to a secure location. These are public forums, and you should never post account numbers, street addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, your full name, or anything else personally identifiable to you. Spammers and hackers can easily harvest that information. Your post is below with the information redacted or removed. Please read the forum guidelines for posting here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

We have Comcast service for TV, internet and telephone.  Telephone has voice mail service which now contains almost 100 voice mails.  I started with 200 (which was then full) - I do not know how this got so out of hand except to say that I am the only one in the household who checks the voice mails...  The problem that I am having is that in order to delete the old messages I have to listen to each and evey one of them in entirety before I can delete.  This is not only time consuming but I am now getting to a point in the messages where I have to listen to messages about the diagnosis, treatments, failures and eventual death of a very dear loved one.  I cannot fathom having to listen to these again just to delete, I want to be rid of the rest of the messages. Is there no way that I can have these deleted and be done with it?  I would also like to have this feature removed from our phone service, as we already have a message machine.  Can you please help me?  The phone number in question is XXX-XXX-XXXX..

Thanks so much

Tracy Schumacher

You can quickly delete a VM while listening by pressing 77 at anytime.  Ths will delete the VM.

You can also manage your VMs online ( and mass delete them ) by logging into your account and using this link:  https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation