Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

text messaging on PC

Contributor

text messaging on PC

what is wrong with this feature?
It seems to work only during business hours. Every evening it stops working The page just keeps resetting...it never stops and loads

Contributor

Re: text messaging on PC

text messaging on PC stopped working again @ at 4:00pm

New Poster

Yes, mine goes out severeal times a week as well .  page constatnly tries to connect to comcast.  nothing shows up including old messages.   very frustrating and annoying

Contributor

It would be good if they addressed this issue. Mine hasn't operated "correctly" for months. No AUDIO NOTIFICATIONS and the "web" feature hasn't "POPULATED" for a couple of days, erratic at best for several weeks.

My situation is somewhat different than some - I don't speak well (results of some surgery) so there's no need of a CELL/MOBILE device because of the expense. Comcast sold me the VOICE PACKAGE based upon the TEXTING FUNCTION. For months it was fine - been terrible for months now. 

I've posted previously and been forwarded to those that say "we're aware" but there's no interest it seems to FIX. Friends tell me the CONNECT APP works well - perhaps Comcast will buy me a CELL until they FIX - LOL

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation