Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

terrible service

New Poster

terrible service

do not charge me for 3 weeks phone service..that you never did show up ..dont try to call morons   MY PHONE IS NOT WORKIN .i have called numerous times .i have SEVERE C O P D  an have to have access to a phone ..the problem is on the outside on your lines not mine ..i called about it not working when it rained or snowed ..are you tryin to force people to sign up for home protection when they dont need it ..you should give senior citizens and diabled people a discount anyhow. keep putting greed before lives

New Poster

Re: Number Ported Incorrectly

i have tried to cancel my phone service with comcast since december..i have talked to entirely too many people to still being billed for phone service ..i have had no service since dec. i have talked to ,emailed ,and chated on line they keep transfering me to someone else .they say to call to cancel how in the hale am i to call with no phone service..if my bill was past due i guarantee you they could cancel it in 1 minute..any suggestions i have SEVERE COPD and cant leave my home ...this is just a money racket ..3 months no phone but still being billed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation