Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

New Poster

I have had a very bad day with my phone service. It all started with a viris on my internet which was cleared up. I talked to the tecnician then I hung up. She did a amazing job but I beleive some files may have been deleted in which my land line was on. I am no  techi so I am not sure. But I called the 800 number   which I beleive gets rounted to Jamaica or an Island somewhere in the west indies. Not sure if they have a supervsior first they said he was on a call I called back second said he would transfer me, then a strange ring came through my phone so I really could not  hear (the person who was on the phone) not the suepervisor. Question is is there really a supervisor on that end.  I live in Washington DC could not get a number for this area code to contact someone. My son died last week. I need the land line for funeral arrangments, oh by the way this was last Friday April 3rd this started and the earliest a technician could get to me would be today Sunday April 5th, 2015.No one called my cell to let me know they were here. Infact I called first at 11:30 just  to make sure they were coming and I was told I had 27 minutes left for them to come. The time was set up for 10:00am-12:00pm. So I called back at 12 and a recording told me a tech had been here. (Not True). So when I called back the person said he was so sorry he could schedule me for tomorrow. Now this started Friday morning at around 1:00am or so My step son died and through my land line arrangements have been and are being made family is calling about the when's and where. I never talked to a supervisor on that end. Ended up with another router number the young lady was very very helpful. She tried to see if they had a tech they could send today. This is in the Philapines. She called some numbers of agents here in Washington  DC but no answer that could be because it was on a Sunday. I work and I have my cell phone with me. I work in a libray so most of the time the phone is off. Now I need to take another day off of work to deal with this. I must say this is the worst set up business wise I have ever had in my 61 years on earth. When someone ask to talk to your supervisor you just get them. I do not know why the persons would not turn me over to him/her. Is there a bad business practice going on which would have them fear for their jobs if a supervisor was involved. That would scare me to. Families to feed. I signed up with Ifinity which is nothing but COMCAST so whey the two names. Does anyway have a number for Washington DC support started with a 202 zip code. please please post it. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation