members

topics

status on ticket# CR 387202607

New Poster

status on ticket# CR 387202607

Status on ticket#CR387202607

Silver Problem Solver

Re: status on ticket# CR 387202607

As these are customer to customer message boards, we cannot look at your account or make changes.You will need to contact Comcast at 1800COMCAST/1800XFINITY, via online chat, going to a local service center, email, Twitter, Facebook, or the Comcast Direct Forum

New Poster

Hello ,

I ordered an upgrade for my modem ,  where is it ?

Contributor

John:

I have been assigned not one not two but three "Ticket Numbers" on my months long issues with calls I made/answered MISSING from my Comcast phone logs. I bill clients in part for time spent on phone calls and rely heavily on Comcast to have complete accurate phone logs so I neither over or under charge a client.

3 tickets, many missing calls on the logs, no response. My guess is these ticket #s are your company's latest absurd way to do absolutely nothing for your customers except waste hours of their time and in my case, money.

You really told the guy to call 1800totalwasteofTimewithoffshoreoutsourced idiots as a "solution"?

I'm a customer for 35 years (before you were comcast) but I'm out with the first viable alternative.

Shame..

Silver Problem Solver

Tickets are nothing new, they've been there for several years. When the frontline agents are unable to fix something because it's not within their power then they create a ticket for someone with more power to investigate. I also did list several other ways to contact Comcast, but perhaps you just decided to not read the whole post.

Does your phone not have it's own call timer or something?

Anyway, as I said in my previous post, these are customer to customer message boards.

New Poster

The problem was resolve, it took a little while but at the end it was taken care of. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation