Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

solicitors block

New Poster

solicitors block

I recently switched my phone service to Comcast after many years with the local phone company. I am wondering if there is some sort of solicitors block you can get added to your service so that you don't have those annoying calls. I had that with the other company and am hoping it's available with Comcast. Thank you.

Service Expert

Re: solicitors block

Ca072143 wrote:

I recently switched my phone service to Comcast after many years with the local phone company. I am wondering if there is some sort of solicitors block you can get added to your service so that you don't have those annoying calls. I had that with the other company and am hoping it's available with Comcast. Thank you.

YOu can always add NOMOROBO service as this works with the Comcast VOIP system... I use it myself and can tell you that it does indeed work!

https://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/phone/nomorobo

Good luck!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks for the help, it worked well as you told me it would. I never would have figured that out so without you I would still be frustrated and wondering if I had made a mistake switching to Comcast for phone service.

Service Expert

Ca072143 wrote:

Thanks for the help, it worked well as you told me it would. I never would have figured that out so without you I would still be frustrated and wondering if I had made a mistake switching to Comcast for phone service.

Glad to have helped!!!

-=Ray=-

I do not work for Comcast...I am a user of Comcast services just like you. If I have helped you in anyway, please give my post KUDOS or mark my post as a SOLUTION!
Thanks!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Hi Ray,

As much as I would like to give you all of the kudos I can believe it or not I have no idea how to do that. I simply ran across this when I was searching for a solution to my issue which you kindly supplied. If you tell me how to do that I will be delighted.

Thanks again

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation