Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

showing call that i did not make

showing call that i did not make

This morning was the second time this has happened.  A call  rang and showed my caller information for calls that I did not make.  This morning about 6 a.m. my son received a call at his home showing my called id.  I did not make the call and when he tried to call back, my phone was dead and stayed that way for about 3 hours. This happened once before to another numberat 2 am.  My home phone rings at exactly the same time, showing no caller id.

Since I have my 6 year old grandson this weekend, this situation created a great deal of anxiety that something was wrong here.  I called comcast service, waited on hold 20 minutes for a service rep, began to explain my problem, and the called ended unexpectedly without any answer and a dialtone.   Although I had given the rep my phone number, comcast did not call my back. Why would this happend and can anything be done to prevent it from happening again?  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation