Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

New Poster

I'm beginning to get robo-calls and telemarketers asking for credit/debit card info saying I've won a free Gift Card from Walmart  and other locations. Requesting the debit/credit information to "activate" these gift cards.

New Poster

Re: robocall

i cannot get Comcast to fix the problem with caller ID issues on my home phone. It doesn't work at all yet they tell me on their end it shows that it is working.  The technician that came to my house to set up my cable and my phone features was there with another technician for almost 2 hours or at least an hour and a half trying to get the phone feature to work but couldn't. They called it in and I was given a escalated work order number. The next day I called and went through the whole process with several reps trying to assist but to no avail.  I am pretty sure at this time there must be something wrong with my phones. I trust the Comcast people and their expertise but am dissappointed they didn't offer to send another tech to my home to check it out once more to see whether or not it is my phone or the lines in the apartment.

I am so tired at this time trying to figure it out but still would like to know if I need to buy a new phone or not.

What would you do?: I know this is in regards to the "robocall" issue which I too am having plus other customer service calls regarding "medical " issues which are annoying but I have put my name on the DO NOT CALL LIST several times  and that is a dead end. I even have or had "unlisted number" and was paying extra for it but since recently I have taken that off because they still get my number and call.

Is it possible to block these annoying calls or what?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: robocall

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation