Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

repeat attempts!

Regular Visitor

repeat attempts!

After trying exactly 5 times to resolve a long distance issue. I am making this my final attempt as customer service is very poor over the telephone.

Ever time I call outside of my area code I get the message " were sorry but the service you are trying to use is not available on this line". Between me and my wife, we have attempted 5 times to get this fixed in 1 month. Each time we call comcast they say the support ticket has been closed; because comcast had no issues on there side. Each time comcast tells us the tech will call us and help to resolve the issue each time they pick up the phone on there end and have no issues. So they go and just close the ticket and call it a day. All I need to know is if its our phone, line, cable box. Sorry to say but either they need to attempt that they even remotely care about our business or we will just have to fork over the money and give someone else our business. This service being one of the main reasons we went with this deal makes us see it as a big deal. I have at all times kept my cool in dealing with this issue over the phone. A am almost thinking being a a-hole would maybe get things done right and sooner then whenever the **bleep** they feel like actually attempting they care.

Now to the end of my babbling and venting. Does anyone know of anything I could attempt to fix this problem. If I have to go out and buy another phone and that not be the problem I think I might be a little more ticked off in the end. Could it maybe be the wireless phones don't work well with the phone service? All other functions are working just not the long distance.

I take that back just tried call return and other functions they do not work as well. Maybe they can try to check if the right service is provided with our line?

Message Edited by aztec2025 on 12-21-200604:00 AM

Message Edited by aztec2025 on 12-21-200604:27 AM

Contributor

Re: repeat attempts!

Hi aztec2025.

It sounds like your experience thus far has been horrible. I sincerely apologize for the issues you have been experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve these issues and restore your faith in Comcast and our products. If you would please email me or send me a private message with your home phone number and the name on the account as well a contact time that is best for you, I will be in contact as soon as possible.

Contributor

--  off-topic post removed  --

Please see my response in this thread.

Message Edited by Jason1 on 01-23-2007 10:52 AM

Bronze Problem Solver

Carmine13,

While I understand your frustration with your phone problems.. Posting the same message over and over in the forums is considered spamming the forums.. and is a poor practice.. It won't get you better service from comcast and will alienate you from the rest of the forum members.. You might want to read through this thread Forum Guidelines  before you continue..
TANSTAAFL!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation