Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

poor customer service

New Poster

poor customer service

comcast must have the worst customer service in the world and i though it was just me.  so is unverse any better because i can give this up.

New Poster

Re: poor customer service

It's not just you.

New Poster

Re: poor customer servicee

I am having the worst customer service experience related to xfibity is anyone having trouble getting through to support or customer service . I don't think they care there phone system is dropping calls when transferring even when you tell them they continue to transfer . I am thinking of videoing this experience
and going on YouTube to prove my point .
New Poster

Re: poor customer servicee

Call customer service line again 15 time (really) but all info in transferred me to CS rep and dropped the call. I have been on hold today 11/1 for a total of 3 hours through all my attempts . Contact tech service through on-line never got a tech to respond to my chat request . Reached 3 customer service reps since 10am
Chicago time and asked them for help and not to transfer because the phone system has a problem they transferred me anyway .
CS promised me a call back phone call by 10am and they never called . All my services are out at this time. Extremely frustrated . Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
New Poster

Re: poor customer service

Customer service is terrible!