Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

phone land line is not working

New Poster

phone land line is not working

My phone land line is not working.  I have been calling since Dec. 23rd for this service.  There was a scheduled appointmen made for Dec.29...no show.  Again on Dec. 30....no show and now they set up one for Dec. 31.  I have taken 3 days off work to keep these appointnments.  My husband uses this landline for his business, which has not been in service since Dec. 23.  Trying to communicate with the phone techs. is very, very difficult.  They do not understand me and I can barely understand them.  I have 3 ref.#'s....1st one given was 141229000461, cr423293098 and today I was given cr 423548341.  What is going on with Comcast???? I used to see their trucks around all the time.  I am in the process of cancelling this service and going with another provider 

New Poster

Re: phone land line is not working

What's going on with comcast? it seems like they don't want my business anymore. my phone svc doesn't work, and i can't even get a phone call in to them on my cell because they keep cutting me off before i can talk to a tech.  I'm about fed up with the company.

New Poster

Re: phone land line is not working

my interest is not working and my phone i pay. my. bills. every moth. and i need it for. my billing
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation