Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

no service

New Poster

no service

phone has a dial tone but an unable to make or receive calls.

New Poster

Re: no service

I have same problem   and when called comcast they said no one can come out until sunday afternoon to fix    that is crazy 4 days without service

I have dial tone  but no calls go through   calls ring on my phone once and then they don"t connect don't even go to voice mail

New Poster

my house phone has intermittent service.

I can dial out but no one can hear me when they answer. and then i can try again and it works fine, then hang up to make another call and no one can hear me; i can't receive calls my friends say the phone doesn't ring then you can tell it connects but you can't hear me.  . i thought it was my phone so  i got rid of it just  to get a brand new one that doesn't work either. then i went to comcast got a new tower (mine was 4 years old) and that didn't work either. . they are coming out tuesday to check it.

New Poster

I have no service either. No dial tone or anything.  I called Comcast and they said the soonest someone could come out is TUESDAY afternoon.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation