Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

landline problems

New Poster

landline problems

My landline is not working the message says my phone has been disconnected or is no longer in service.  our bills are paid on time every month and this issue has been going on for two months now.  did you all change my number without advising me.  we have had this same number for 14 years and had never had this problem with AT&T.  maybe its time to go back to them????? i can be reached at 832-722-0725 and my landline is 281-599-7067.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: landline problems

Please edit your message (click Options, Edit Message) to remove the telephone numbers you posted. If you don't, your message is likely to be deleted. It's best to not post personal information in a public forum where spammers and scammers can get hold of it. And it's against forum rules to post personal information here (see http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/m-p/866289#M23).

Comcast gives visitors the impression that the forums are a way to contact customer service, but they're not. Please call 1-800-Comcast, chat, or visit a Service Center if one is nearby. Your fellow customers in these forums have no access to account information, and Comcast will not answer your question here.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation