Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

home telephone answering machine

New Poster

home telephone answering machine

For whatever reason, my home message machine recordings were not working last night. As a person called all they got was my message from my home machine but then a disconnect. The voicemail came through on the internet app but not on my home machine. Is there something I need to change so that the machine records the calls as well? 

New Poster

Re: home telephone answering machine

Incoming calls unable to leave message if I don't answer

New Poster

How do I remove the voice answering by Infinity, I want to only use my home machine??

Problem Solver

jsilas1211 wrote:

How do I remove the voice answering by Infinity, I want to only use my home machine??

You will need to call Customer Service to have the Voicemail feature removed.  Comast telephone service comes with Voicemal as a default.

Regular Visitor

Not able to call, the line is open, then I get a busy signal, Not receiving calls (no rings)they are registered on the voice records. no voice, no rings, line open while I register the the phone number then receive a busy signal, light is on and moden reset.

Regular Visitor

My answering machine doesn't,t leave a message when I don,t answer the phone please fix it to work.
Regular Visitor

I would like for my Answering Machine at home to Answer and leave a message on my home telephone. 

All the calls actually go to xfinity voice mail and I have to check my computer to see any messages.  Is there a fix for this? 

Regular Visitor

I have my own answering machine.  Incomming messages go to comcast voicemail after so many rings.  How do I receive messages only from my answering machine not comcast?

New Poster

I HAVE TRIED 2 TIMES TO GET THIS STUPID VOICEMAIL REMOVED. THE IDIOTS IN INDIA CLAIMED THEY HAVE FIXED IT BUT THEY HAVE NOT. FIX THIS OR I'M GOING BACK TO WOW.

New Poster

I would like answering from comcast turned off as I have call forwarding and my answering machine at home.