Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

dropped calls?

Regular Visitor

dropped calls?

so their wonderful commercials promise me all these wonderful things, i consistently get dropped calls, 5-10 secs of silence where people just hang up and now there's an outage of 2 days apparently in my house only, i have had numerous people out who say they fix it but it still blows;

anyone else have this problem with their crystal clear digital phone?
north jersey.
Regular Contributor

Re: dropped calls?

Dear cancelmyservice,

I checked your account and I cannot see any outages that are affecting your service, but I can easily see that your modem is offline. It appears that you’re scheduled for a service call tomorrow, in which case I would expect the service technician to be able to resolve the problem, but if not, please let me know by sending me an email .

Richard
New Poster

Yes Yes Yes I have had my service for over three months and have had nothing but problems!! I have been trying to talk to a supervisor for over four days and have had NO RESPONSE !! I had an appointment for a " Level 3 Tech " (whatever THAT is) to come by yesterday, but he never showed or called!!!  I wasted the whole day waiting on him, and now they want me to take ANOTHER day off on Thursday !!! It seems as though they think I won't cancel my service, or maybe they don't care !!!

Regular Visitor

yes they are scheduled to come, its been offline, sun.mon.tues of this week so far, there have been numerous visits of the past years , i lived a few blocks up the road and never once lost service. now its been a nightmare , they have changed the outside lines, given new splitters, and anythign else i can think of .

its been a real pain in the **bleep** to not have a phone in the house for days at a time.

New Poster

I just talked to a supervisor and he told me the person who told me a level 3 Tech would be out had no authorization to do so and the work order was not even valid !!! So much for customer service !!!!
Regular Visitor

well this time they replaced the modem..... we'll see
Regular Contributor

Dear 1hogstop,

I’ve looked at your account and can see that you're experiencing some chronic issues with your CDV service. I’m going to contact your local market and see what I can do for expediting a quicker fix than what you’re scheduled for. I will contact you tomorrow and let you know what I find out.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, and I’ll do the best I can to help get this issue resolved for you.

Richard

New Poster

I have had the same issues as well. I HATE COMCAST. I had an appointment for someone to come check my phone lines and of course they never showed. Then, I tried calling to speak with someone again about this and after going through all the options of service problems in order to talk to an actual person, I was referred to a different number! I called that number, had to go through the same exact options and was, once again, given an automated message telling me to call that number. No matter what options I chose, I could never reach a customer service rep!!! Why are companies so unreliable and able to get away with crappy products these days????
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation