Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

creating a monster

Regular Visitor

creating a monster

this is an add on to my 1st problem of no phone.  Beware if you transferred from vonage. It seems that I am paing for the Whole month of service when I only used partial month. That must be why they held my # longer. I was emailed today from vonnage just like normal showing that my new bill for june 12 - jul 11 would be charged to my credit card. my so called service with comcast started on may 23 (its out for the 3rd time) So I am so frustrated that I would like to call and yell at someone but that is not possible as because of lack of telephone service I have had to use all my cell minutes to call for service calls, I wish someone would step up to the plate and take care of this mess. Comcast supposedly took care of the switch.  It must be nice to get paid for NO SERVICE. At least a moderator could jump in and give advice.  AS  I type, my working phone which is plugged into the back of the modem is ringing but it is DEAD.
Regular Contributor

Re: creating a monster

Hi there,

I'm currently working on fixing this problem and hope to have a resolution soon. Please check your email for a message from me.

As a reminder for everyone else, the fastest way to obtain assistance is to contact us via chat or telephone. However, if you prefer, you can contact a moderator via email.

Thanks!

Richard

We are currently working to correct charmon's issue. Another update will be posted soon.

Message Edited by Richard_J on 06-15-2007 10:09 AM

Frequent Visitor

Re: creating a monster

Hello Everyone,

On June 14 Comcast had a technician out to Charmon’s home to correct a no dial tone issue. At that time, our technician found an issue with the coaxial wiring in the home and corrected the problem. But then Charmon continued to report issues with the Comcast Digital Voice service. We sent another technician to the home on June 16, and another issue with the telephone wire connection was found and corrected. We have since spoken with Charmon and have confirmed that phone service has been fixed and is fully operational.

I also explained to Charmon the procedure regarding cancelling Vonage telephone service. Unlike other phone companies, Vonage requires their customers to call and cancel your service directly with them, even if your number is no longer active on their equipment.

Thanks for the post,

Jason

Message Edited by JasonL on 06-19-2007 10:48 AM

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation