Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

comcast error caused hiccup in my phone service

Regular Contributor

comcast error caused hiccup in my phone service

when I returned my tv equipment to the local walk in center, they mistakenly canceled all services. They reinstated them but ever since I have had trouble. I have spent two days on the phone trying to get the phone/voicemail box fixed. When I receive a call and I am not available, the caller gets a message that there is not a mailbox associated with the account. I tried calling the *99 and I get the message that the mailbox # is not in service. Also, some of the calls are all garbled and I have to have the party call me back to get a clear line. There is something still wrong and I am tired of using my time to fix the problem that was created by the comcast service center. any help out there??

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity voice not showing on my services

my phone rep said she could see my service of internet and phone, however I saw internet and tv. she also did suspended and re-established and said give it a couple of hours and it should be ok. However, that was over six hours ago and it is still not working. when I dial the *99 to try to set up my mailbox, it tells me the mailbox # is not in service. Callers get a message there is no mailbox. Also the calls have been sometimes garbled the past two days. tired of trying to fix an error that the walk in service rep made when she cancelled all my services in error when I was only canceling tv and returning equipment. Supposedly they put the services back on but apparently something is wrong. I should've cancelled it all.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation