Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

collect calls

New Poster

collect calls

I need for collect calls to able to be excepted at my ome number, when operator places call there is a circuit busy sound. All other calls come through just fine, how can I get this fixed.
Regular Contributor

Re: collect calls

Hi koolaid4life,

I did a quick review of your account and there shouldn't be any blocks to collect calls on your telephone. The next step would be to contact us so we can have a technician do some further investigation. When you speak with our representative, please have the following information on hand:

• The telephone number that is trying to call you collect.
• The location and kind of phone (e.g. payphone in a school, business or other institution, cell phone, regular phone in a residence, etc.)

If you have examples of more than one number that can't reach you collect, that would be ideal.

If you don't have that information, we can still investigate for you but it may slow things down or prevent us from being able to resolve the problem.

If you prefer, you can email me with that information and I'll take care of it for you.

Incidentally, since this doesn't concern the Digital Voice Center, I'm moving this thread to the Comcast Digital Voice forum.

Thanks for the post!

Message Edited by GeoffG on 04-12-2007 09:02 AM

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation