Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

cant recieve incoming calls but can make outgoing calls

New Poster

cant recieve incoming calls but can make outgoing calls

So for the last 3 days now Ive been unable to recieve any calls.
When somebody calls my number they get a "this number is not in service" message.
After playing musical chairs with comcast awful customer reps for 2 hours on my cell phone, one rep said it was an "internal" problem and that they will put a note in the system for somebody to look at it.
Apparently that somebody doesn't care or maybe it was just rubbish on the rep part. If this ordeal is anything like my prior issue in jan 07 where it took a whole month for a tech to come by just to fix the cable tv I will be leaving just like I did when they came by and I told them I have dish and it only took them 2 days to fix it and set it up.
I shouldnt have to suffer for the **bleep** ups of comcast. If the issue is not resolve by tuesday im dropping comcast phone and internet and getting dsl and another phone provider.
The ball is in your court comcast, I know your going to let me down to the best of your ability.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation