Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

call screening

New Poster

call screening

why am i limited on calls i can screen. for the price i pay it should be unlimited. where is the spell check and grammer on this site?

Official Employee

Re: call screening

Hi dadiwant, as of right now you can screen up to 25 numbers and the spelling and grammar check is located above the message body box you type in.

Thank you

Problem Solver

dadiwant wrote:

why am i limited on calls i can screen. for the price i pay it should be unlimited. where is the spell check and grammer on this site?

You could always get a new phone that blocks up to 500 numbers.

Tags (2)
Regular Contributor

here are some that i found from a google search (with keywords phones that include call screening) https://blogs.which.co.uk/technology/phones-3/the-latest-call-blocking-home-phones/

New Poster

25 numbers is ridiculously low. It doesn't cost Comcast anything to bump it to 100 or 1000. With the huge increase in robocalls in the last year, why doesn't Comcast care enough to raise the limit? Do they make money off of robocalls that are routed to their customers? Do they make money off of more sophisticated call blocking features? Clearly there is some incentive keeping them from helping their customers deal with this cancer.