Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

call block limit

Regular Visitor

call block limit

I am nearing the call blocking limit on my Comcast phone. What is Comcast doing to expand or make limitless this feature. To protect the shrinking landline use i would think Comcast would address the issue of predaroy foreign sammers who laugh at FCC rules.

Service Expert

Re: call block limit

mattdross26 wrote:

I am nearing the call blocking limit on my Comcast phone. What is Comcast doing to expand or make limitless this feature. To protect the shrinking landline use i would think Comcast would address the issue of predaroy foreign sammers who laugh at FCC rules.

The number of entries is either 12 or 25, depending on your market.  Comcast has made no announcements concerning increasing this number.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Yes, I already knew that and in my area I'm  nearing the 25 limit. Please bring this issue up at a higher level as millions of Comcast voice customers,if polled, would express the same concern over these malevolent scammers. Thanks for the acknowledgment. 

Service Expert

mattdross26 wrote:

Yes, I already knew that and in my area I'm  nearing the 25 limit. Please bring this issue up at a higher level as millions of Comcast voice customers,if polled, would express the same concern over these malevolent scammers. Thanks for the acknowledgment. 

I'm a customer same as you....I volunteer my time to help others in these forums....   I added NOMOROBO to my Voice Services which cut out 99% of the known spammers/spoofers...  Maybe you might want to take a look at them...   www.nomorobo.com    It works on Comcast's system.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert
Moved:

Posted Message in 2 Threads. Duplicate Post Removed.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation