Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

blocked call

Frequent Visitor

blocked call

I went to add a phone number to my blocked call list.  There were about 20 numbers listed, most for robo calls.  I know that is generally a temporary fix because after several days, the robocall number is changed, but it does give a short reprieve.  All the numbers had been deleted and the blocked option said it was disabled.  I hadn't disabled it and don't remember receiving a notice from Xfinity about this.  The only thing I can think of is that about 2 days ago, I must have lost service on my phones for a short period of time.  The only reason I know that I had some calls is that I have a message forwarded to my cell phone telling me I have received a call from my landline.  Don't know if the two are connected.  Has this happened to anyone else or do you know why this occurred?  Thank you.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: blocked call

Use nomorobo it works great at blocking ROBO calls and save the 25 block list for other numbers.

To use Nomorobo you would have to have Voice2Go turned on for the home phone.   You can do that at this link.

and you would need to set up selective call forwarding to include the nomorobo number.  You can do so at this link after turning on voice2go

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation