Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE WORST SERVICE DEPTARTMENT IN THE WORLD

New Poster

YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE WORST SERVICE DEPTARTMENT IN THE WORLD

WHY IS YOUR DIGITAL TELEPHONY SERVICE DEPT INEPT AND NON EXISTANT?
GREAT WAY TO LOSE MARKET SHARE AS WELL AS LOSE CUSTOMERS WITH HAVING SUCH HORRENDOUS SERVICE
Regular Contributor

Re: YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE WORST SERVICE DEPTARTMENT IN THE WORLD

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the trouble you have been experiencing. The records on your account show you have been having trouble with both your High Speed Internet and Comcast Digital Voice services and that a technician was at your home on Tuesday.

If you have any questions about your service or if you continue to have, feel free to post them here or you can email me and I will do the best I can to resolve them.

Thanks for the post.

Geoff.

New Poster

Re: YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE WORST SERVICE DEPTARTMENT IN THE WORLD

I have been having trouble with phone service . Your service dept lies about when they will send someone, send them to the wrong house or never sets an appointment for them to come. I work full time so my time is limited to wait for someone who may never show up. I have to have a phone , I have a autistic child in this house. I pay a bill for phone service that may or may not work, then i get to be lied to and jerked arournd by your service deptment which still has not done there job. But they can leave a message on my phone, which wasn't working real smart people. 
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation