Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Xfinity is always down

New Poster

Xfinity is always down

This is the 2nd day that  voicemail and text mail has been down and not working. All I get is the problem is being worked on. How long does it take to fix this site with all the money and resources that comcast has???

We don't get a price/cost break or compensation when things don't work. We still have to pay for services that are always going "down". Why???? The chat techs don't know squat, they can't fix anything, they're in the philipines and can barely speak understandable english, they always end up refering your problem to the "tech desk/dept. in the states. Why even have them? This imcompentence is why I left and went to Centurylink, but God help me they were even worse, so for any type of service I had to come back to comcast. What a racket and a rip-off. To cap the whole mess off is there is no recourse to poor service, high prices and mediocre product.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity is always down

do you mean your actual VM on your home phone service is not working, and if you go to the website the visual mail is down also?

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity is always down

Thank you,
Comcast Silicon Valley
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation