Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFINITY CALL LOGS

Regular Visitor

XFINITY CALL LOGS

I CANNOT PULL UP MY CALL LOGS.  ITS BEEN THAT WAY FOR NEARLY A WEEK.

New Poster

Re: XFINITY CALL LOGS

Same thing is happening with mine. I get an "oops" message and it says it is temporarily unavailable. I've been trying for over a week, when it says it should be corrected in a few MINUTES.

New Poster

Same here.

New Poster

Mine has been that way for a week now too... have you recieved a fix for yours yet? What the heck is going on? Why are there no outage information for this issue or even an accurate approximation of resolution time? I'm sick of this message.... 

"Sorry, call logs are temporarily unavailable. We're working on fixing the problem."   When will it be fixed? 

Regular Visitor

My call log days and times are incorrect

Contributor

I'm having the same problem with call logs for both of my phone lines.  Called last week and got  service ticket number, but still having problems accessing one of my phone lines' phone logs.  Hopefully, someone will get this fixed.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem....been that way for some time now.

New Poster

My call logs won't come up and it has been that way for over a month. I have called tech support and was on the phone for 48 minutes with each tech person saying they had to connect me to someone else who could solve the probem.  The last one, since sound was poor, said I better call you. Hang up and I'll call you. I gave him the number and never got a call back.  I have had an open ticket and nothing has been done to fix it.  I think I will look into Astound since I can't get any help from comcast.

New Poster

Do you think CNN would investigate the problem?

New Poster

I want to see my call log why is it not working?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation