Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Voicemail Indicator Light

New Poster

Voicemail Indicator Light

Our voicemail indicator is on even though there are no voicemail messages. How do I have this feature "reset" by Comcast? Thank you.
New Poster

Re: Voicemail Indicator Light

I have the same problem today saying new voice mail plus the message light is flashing.  I even deleted an old saved message but it still shows new voice mail.

Regular Visitor

I have no voice mails, but the light keeps blinking, I have unhooked the phone & it stops for awhile.  All new call coming in read new voice mail.  I have answered the call and this is getting pretty anoying

Contributor

I had this this morning. What I did was take my home phone receiver off the hook to make line busy, then call my home phone number with my cellphone which is different than my home phone number and left myself a message. Then hung up my home phone receiver and dial star *99 which opens up voicemail, listened to my message and deleted message. Now I do not have the ghost voicemail.
New Poster

Thanks,it worked

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation