Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Voice Support - No web or app voice connection

New Poster

Voice Support - No web or app voice connection

I have had Comcast VOIP for a few years and have been using the Xfinity connect to manage my voice mail with great success... Then I signed up for the X1 platform.  When I did - my voice support on the website and via the mobile apps has completely disappeared.  I have had a ticket open for over 3 weeks.  The first time I called - I was promised that it would be taken care of within 48 hours.  After 5 days, I called again - and was promised that it would be taken care of in 24 hours.  This morning - 2 weeks later - I called again.  After being put on hold for 40 minutes - I was promised that my issue had been forwarded to Tier 2 and was "being worked on".  It's been "being worked on" for 3 weeks - this is completely unacceptable.  My voicemail is full - and I don't remember the passcode to login via the phone - nor do I want to remember the passcode.  I pay enough money for your service that there should be a reasonable expectation of issues like this being fixed in a timely manner - and 3 weeks IS NOT TIMELY.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation