Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Voice Mail Notification, error DVC-376

Regular Visitor

Voice Mail Notification, error DVC-376

When I try to set up Voice Mail Notification to any email address I try, I consistantly receive the following message:

"alert An error occurred when attempting to update voicemail preferences.   [Error DVC-376]"

...and the notification does not get set up. Does anyone have any insights into this error?

Official Employee

Re: Voice Mail Notification, error DVC-376

Sorry for the problem. We are currently investigating it.
New Poster

Is there any update to this issue?  I tried using this feature as well and I get the same error message.

Thanks

Regular Visitor

I was told by Comcast support not to use the Digital Voice Center. I should use SmartZone instead. I was able to set it up correctly using SmartZone. The changes are reflected at the Digital Voice Center but making changes there can break things again. DVC is still broken.

Official Employee

Residential users should use SmartZone (instead of DVC) for accessing voicemail and making notification changes.

When you are in SmartZone, go to Voice, Call Manager, and Notifications to add or remove an email address. Click on Save when it is done. I just checked my account, it works fine. If you still have problem, please post it here. Thanks.