Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Voice Mail Indicator on my home phone

ANSWERED
New Poster

Voice Mail Indicator on my home phone

The voice mail indicator light will not go out on my phone.  I have cleared all the messages from my voicemail and the indicator is still on.  Can someone please give guidance on how to fix this problem.

Accepted Solution

Re: Voice Mail Indicator on my home phone

Others have said that when they had the problem getting another voice mail message and deleting that has cleared it.

Give it a try record yourself a voice message on the xfinity voice mail and then delete it.

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Most phones have a menu you can go to to clear it out, press the menu button and look through the menu to see if there's anything to clear it.

Bronze Problem Solver

Others have said that when they had the problem getting another voice mail message and deleting that has cleared it.

Give it a try record yourself a voice message on the xfinity voice mail and then delete it.

New Poster

I had no messages on the phone, I tried another users solution and it work.  Had to send myself a voicemail and then delete it, it took the indicator off of the phone.  Thanks!

New Poster

Thanks for the advise, it worked.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation