Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Voice 2GO Nightmare - AGAIN!

Regular Visitor

Voice 2GO Nightmare - AGAIN!

Man Mad I am so disgusted and not surprised any longer how badly COMCAST can mess up and totally disrupt a persons's life! 

First I they temporarily assign me phone number cause it would take them 3 days to port in my ORIGINAL phone number of 30+ years that ends up being over 2 months and I have to resort to contacting they corporate office to correct it! Get it corrected and then my android app won't connect to my phone, ie: voice2go.  They get it working only a month ago and WHAM!  I am back to not having it work!

I'm getting my text messages and can see my phone log of all calls but can't use it to call or answer my phone. On the app it says to sign up and when I do that it can't process it. So I go online into my account and it says it's pending!!  I tried to use the support on the app but it froze up my cell phone and I had to reset it!!

Now I'll have to call them and it'll take another FEW MONTHS to correct a problem while another one starts up.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation