Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Unable to listen to Voicemail on Connect App

Unable to listen to Voicemail on Connect App

I have had this issue for a while now and no one seems to be able to resolve it:

I cannot retrieve my voicemails on the iPhone app.  The caller id is spotty too, sometimes it work, but more often than not it does not.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app many times.  I called customer service and the ensure me my account is set up correctly.

When I go into notifications, I cannot even turn the function on to eget my voicemails in the app.  I am sure this is the issue, but why would I not be able to turn the function on?

I notice something in the "my Account" app too, when I look under "Voice", there are what appears to be two phone's "listed" there.  One is "Arris Interactive, L.L.C", with a blank serial number and the other is "Cisco" with a serial number listed there.  Could this be causing the problem?

Any help is apprectiated.  I really feel this is an issue on the Comcast setup end, but they ensure me it is all set up correctly, but I cannot turn that function on and it does say under that option : "You must be an autorized XFINITY Voice sunbscriber in order to receive voice mail notifications".  I am a voice subscriber, I know so because I pay for it every month, so I would like to be able to use my features.

New Poster

Re: Unable to listen to Voicemail on Connect App

I agree, I am too a paying customer & this service SUCKS!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation