Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Trouble with HOME Phone Service

New Poster

Trouble with HOME Phone Service

PLEASE, PLEASE, SomeoneHelp Comcast to fix my TELEPHONE SERVICE!!  My service has not worked properly since early SUMMER 2013!!  When you call repair they make you hold anywhere from 45-60 minutes before someone answersI left a call back for one call, and when she call me back; she hung up on me saying she could not hear meI have been on the phone today (01/11/14) since 10AM, now 2:09PM and in the comcast help and support forum trying to send a message and finally someone answers repair at 2:25PM and made a trouble ticket for me and referred the trouble to someone in THEIR OFFICE!!  It has been VERIFIED THE TROUBLE IS IN COMCAST OFFICE!! i AM NOW OFF MY CELL PHONE TALKING TO REPAIR ATTENDANT AND 2:25PMI am old and sick and need my phone service!!  HELP, HELP, HELP, ME, SOMEONE PLEASE!!

New Poster

Re: Trouble with HOME Phone Service

This is Terrible! Comcast should not be in the phone service business if they can't keep the service active!

Comcast should reimburse EVERYONE each month that has not had full phone service as promised in their contract. They hold you to the contract, we need to start holding them to the contract.

New Poster

Comcast sent a person out yesterday to fix my phone. it got turned on  but today it is down.  HELP<HELP< HELP. I am 81 yrs old and despertly need communication with my family via phone service

Thank You.......

New Poster

My Home Phone Service is back workingI dont know what is wrong in their office with their equipment; but this is gross customer abuseCalling over and over again holding a minimum of 60minutes, getting dropped when holding to speak to a technicianand spending time from 10am to 2:15pm to speak to a technician that would listen to the customerI will not call the name of the first technician, her name begins with SSS; she could not understand when I tried to tell her the trouble was in her office with her equipment, just want send technician outI then asked to be transferred to the SOLUTIONS DEPARTMENT and talked to J...H who told me he would give me a $20 credit for each month my service has been outI told him I didn't want his MONEY, I wanted my phone servicer workingI explained that a Young Lady in the SOLUTIONS DEPARTMENT really listened to me and told me let her investigate and she would get back to me!!  She was true to her word and told me the trouble was in their back end; which to me meant in their office with their equipment!!   My service has been going in and out since the beginning of SUMMER 2013THANK YOU, MY SERVICE IS BACK WORKING TODAY, 01/12/2014 when I checked at 10amHowever, I did get a call, phone rang one time around 5:15am so I was up for the day!! 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation