Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Text Messaging Issues, accessing Texting page

Text Messaging Issues, accessing Texting page

Where is the feature on the text messaging to have the most recent Text show on top instead of at bottom of the list per said #?

For instance my G Friend textes her daughter and she has to scroll throw many of the replys all the way to the bottom to get to the most recent reply/Text.

This seems ludicris to me the most recent ones should be at the top not at the very bottom requiring you to scroll down forever to see it.

Also why is it that only (now it is setup this way I have found) the prmary account Holder is able to log in and send or recieve texts?

I cannot find a single setting allowing sub accounts to use the text feature like it was once allowed.

Is the primary account supposed to be setup like a general account so anyone canlog into it to be able to use the Text or DVR features?

If that is so then how are you supposed to keep those people from having complete access to the entire account?

This to me seems like it is some error as I would think access to the DVR and Texting should be allowed under Sub accounts as with those you can limit what they can change (IE setting up more sub accounts, viewing and poaying bills, changhing voicemail pins etc)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation