Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Terrible home phone service

Frequent Visitor

Terrible home phone service

My phone service is terriable has anyone had a problem like this? Most of the time my phone screen says line in use and when it  does no one can call into my phone it shows up on my TV that they are calling but phone doesn't ring and I can't anwser it and part of the time it won't let me call out either.Last night all I had was a busy signal before I even dialed the phone sick of it. It s not my phone causing the problem when trying to call out.

New Poster

Re: Terrible home phone service

i HAVE BEEN WITHOUT PHONE SERVICE SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING.  THE PHONE RINGS ONCE AND THEN A BUSY SIGNAL.  CANNOT GET INCOMING CALLS.  WOULD APPRECIATE IF IT IS TAKEN CARE OF IMMEDIATELY.  THANK YOU!

Official Employee

Hey cathyreiner1957,

I can help get your phone issues resolved. I'd like to take a look at a few things on the back end to see if I can find whats causing this for you. In order to review your account, can you send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, phone number, and the street address or the full account number associated with your services?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi lwl1532,

Sorry for your experience with the phone and internet services. I can help get your problems resolved as well. 

Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, phone number, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation