Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Telephone disruption

New Poster

Telephone disruption

On September 26 I asked for my phone, computer and TV to be taken off of Vacation.  On September 29, nothing was connected.  I had a technician on October 1, hooked up all of the above.  On October 1 I found I was given an incorrect phone number.  Made numerous calls on Oct. 1-2-3.  It took a week for my correct number to be given to me.  The phone worked Oct. 9-28, then it was back to the wrong number as before.  Called on Oct. 30 to have repaired.  Left town, returned on Nov. 6 and had no dial tone.  Today, Nov.7, a technician came and corrected the phone problem  I would like a refund of my phone bill changes for the month of October, as I missed numerous calls during the time I had the wrong # and no dial tone. 

Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Telephone disruption

Comcast employees do post in the forums, (sometimes) however this is mainly a user to user forum.

Best bet to get a credit, would be to call in to 1 800 COMCAST and speak to someone in billing. If you don't get satisfaction Email;

Include all acount details, a description of the problem or a link to your post here. Also include a good contact number, they usually call the same day during office hours.

Good Luck!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation