Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Smooth Sailing

Frequent Visitor

Smooth Sailing

About 7 days after getting 'hooked up' with Comcast and their triple play special, my phone service went out. It took a little while to get it fixed and I was very near the point of switching back to my old provider. With the help of some very good Comcast people (one of which monitors this forum), my service was restored and since then it has been smooth sailing. No problems with any of the 3 services at all.
 I think Comcast will have to admit that they are under-staffed though. Should anyone really have to be on hold for over 30 minutes to speak to a customer service rep? When the installer was here doing the final hook up, he was on hold with them for at least 15 - 20 minutes! He said it was the most frustrating thing about the job. I also found some of the customer service reps and managers to less that cordial and unbending in their decisions. The upper Mgt at Comcast need to get on the ball and be a little more proactive. With a little fine tuning they could put a hurting on the competition!
 That said, I really, really like my service! I'm glad I switched and unless some chronic problem rears its ugly head, I'll continue to be a Comcast customer.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation