Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

SmartZone Communciations Center will not access call manager

New Poster

SmartZone Communciations Center will not access call manager

I have been trying to manage my digital voice account through the smartzone communcations center.  Everytime I try to access the Call Manager so that I can change the number of rings before voicemail picks up, I get the following error message:  We are temporairly unable to retrieve your calling features settings.  Please try again later.  Reference code:  SCC-1511. 

This has been going on for days and need to be able to change some settings.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: SmartZone Communciations Center will not access call manager

Hello BOB7252,

Your voicemail should now be working in smartzone.  I've escalated your callerid to tv issue and that should be fixed soon too.

Thanks,

aorapal

All Replies
Official Employee

amellon,

We've activated your phone number for smartzone and it should be working now.  Please verify and let us know.

Thanks,

aorapal

Message Edited by aorapal on 02-26-2010 01:11 PM
New Poster

I had voice and internet added to by package so now I have tripleplay but have not been able to access voice mail through any of the online options I can only view call logs I have been on line with support and e-mailed back and forth now after a week they are telling me there is an outage I find that hard to believe.  Also the caller id doesn't work on any of my tv's everytime I inquire about it they send me instructions on how to turn it on. This is a joke I pay over 200.00 a month for this service and I can't get a couple of simple things to work.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello BOB7252,

Your voicemail should now be working in smartzone.  I've escalated your callerid to tv issue and that should be fixed soon too.

Thanks,

aorapal

New Poster

YES VM IS NOW WORKING

THANKS

Official Employee
Moved: