Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Slow-Mo Voicemail

New Poster

Slow-Mo Voicemail

Accessing voicemail takes forever. Between punching in the password and the actual accessing of the menu is a huge pause, and everything to VM menu-ai says is slow and drawn out. It's like the program suddenly became brain-damaged, or thinks it's talking to someone who is.

I don't know why this is, but it's extremely annoying. Has anyone else experienced this, and gotten it fixed?

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Slow-Mo Voicemail

I had the same problem, I recently was told my modem was outdated, I replaced it with the new one comcast sent thinking the voicemail would work  but, no. Today I chatted with a tech to correct the slow voicemail, she said she needed me to put a pin in the reset hole on the modem and count to 5 and wait for it to come back on. Not sure if she did anything on her end, but it works......for now~! lol

Try resetting on your own, then call or get help either with online, or chat with a tech.

New Poster

I have the exact same problem but as usual with Comcast Service - you can't get a hold of any one that can help.

I called and got some one in the Phillipines that could not undestand the problem. After 10 minutes I finally asked to be transfered to the US. But they transfered me to someone who only handles internet problems so he transfered me to some one else. After 20 minutes I finally got a hold of a person that understood the problem. She said she would have to resent the phone line and would call me back on my cell phone. But she never did and the problem  didn't get fixed.

I wasted 30 minutes on the phone  - no help - no call back - no fixed problem.

Now I have to spend ANOTHER 30 minutes getting bounced around to Call Centers all over the world again.

This is not an isolated incident with Comcast. This happens EVERYTIME you call Customer Service for help. As soon as you dial the Customer Service Number you know its going to to be a painfull experience,

This is why Comcast has such a bad reputation - they rally don't are about the customer.

New Poster

Markpao - Ain't that the truth. Good luck. : (

Kristiphone - I'll try resetting from my end, thanks. *crosses fingers*

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation