Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Regular Visitor

The past few months I have gotten alot of phones from  this one solititor. I put my name on the do not call list to stop them

I then added the code that should stop people with the UNKNOWN NAME AND NUMBER from calling

Well I know it works because one of my friends has to enter a code to call me. Otherwise she is told we are blocking blocked numbers.

Well today once again I got a phone call. ring ring- name unknown- I pick up

CHARLIE: Hello, is Mr Arden Townsend there? (Stong accent)
 ME: This is Arden Townsend, and last time I looked I was not a mister

CHARLIE: Oh, ok Miss Townsend this is Charlie from Microsoft Computer Experts

ME: Excuse, can I please speak to your supervisor?

CHARLIE: What did you request ma'am

ME: Please get a supervisor on the phone because I have asked your company to stop calling me

CHARLIE: One moment ma'am (5 second pause- then same voice)

SEAN: This is Sean, I am Charlie's supervisor how can i help you

ME: OK, um yeah right- Now Sean- I know your Charlie. I want to know how you got passed my DO NOT CALL LIST and MY BLOCK UNKNOWN PHONE NUMBER LIST.

SEAN/CHARLIE- You don't beleive me is Charlie? I mean Sean? We enter code to call you.
 ME: Well I want you to stop calling me because it is harrasing me. I am tired of the dozens of calls. It is because of you that I placed the cannot call unless you unblock number, and your telling me you got a code to by pass that. SEAN/CHARLIE: OK, me not call. Goodbye (then hung up)  MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I STOP THESE BLASTED PHONE CALLS? This is getting rediculous that I turn on the option of you cannot call if phone is blocked which I know works because I have a friend who has her name and number blocked. I contacted her and she called me back. She cannot get passed by BLOCKED NUMBER LIST. I want these people to stop calling me. I want these phone call to stop. This person admitted they had a code to bypass the block number. Help me get it stopped NOW.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation