Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SCC-0235 - Voice - Call Manager unavailable

Regular Visitor

SCC-0235 - Voice - Call Manager unavailable

I submitted a ticket on 1/13 because our Voice - Call Manager services have not worked for several weeks.  The message has said "Temporary Unavailable" and I thought it was being worked on already.  I was originally told that it would be fixed in 72 hours.  The Call Manager features are still not working. 

How long should this ticket take to be resolved? 

Regular Visitor

Re: SCC-0235 - Voice - Call Manager unavailable

I did get an email reply from a rep that suggested that I Select XFINITY Connect Lite in the General Preferences and then I could make changes to Call Manager. 

This made NO difference.  I still get an error message when I try to view CALL MANAGER. 

I have tried to sign in to the Digital Voice Center using my phone number selecting that I forgot my voice password.  No luck on that either.  The Digital Voice Center can't find my phone number in their system. 

Day 9 of my open ticket and no change. 

Regular Visitor

Good news!  It was fixed this morning and a courtesy call from Comcast rep to let me know the repair was finished.  I can get to the Call Manager now and make a few necessary changes.

I don't know what the problem ended up being, but it is working now!!!

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Regular Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue, called Comcast, said "they'd look into it". Tired of such crappy service! Internet going down almost daily for last 3 weeks, TV almost unwatchable at times, especially on the weekend (signal keeps dropping out), and now I can't go online to access my voice settings/preferences?!?

I get the same "server unreachable" error message, kept hitting "send report", no word from Comcast on what's wrong.

Also, it appears that if the blocked call list is inaccessible to ME it's not available to the phone modem either? I got a "wake me up at 8:00 am while I'm still sleeping" spam call for the 3rd straight day this morning, pretty sure they're in my blocked number list, went online to check couldn't get in - the last rep I spoke to today asked me "can you give me an example of a blocked number that's still ringing your phone?" DUH! Well no, I can't because the d*mn server won't let me into voice preferences to see what numbers are supposedly being blocked!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation