Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Record Telephone Call

Frequent Visitor

Record Telephone Call

I am not yet a subscriber, but if I subscribe will Comcast Digital Voice allow me to record my incoming conversations (not messages)?  Incidentally, I tried to email Comcast on its account pages.  There is no send button.
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Record Telephone Call

You may have to call 1-800 comcast to inquire.  I do understand that in some states you must have permission of both parties to record conversations.  If you continue with the e-mail form, you should get a submit/send button after all information is filled out.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you.
Expert

I haven't seen any mention of such a feature in the CDV documentation. this post lists all the special functions you can use during a phone call, and I don't see this.
Regular Visitor

I have been trying to find a way to record calls as well.  Have you found a solution yet?  Thanks.
Problem Solver

Look at this post.
New Poster

Here is what I do: I downloaded exfinity connect onto my cell phone then forward my comcast phone calls to my cell phone. The cell phone app records every incoming call unless you set it to do so otherwise.

Be sure to download a recording app specific to your phone. Read the app specifications page before you download. App specs usually detail what phone models the app was tested on and what phone models the app work's best on (if these specs are not listed email the vendor or find another app). Thats how I record Hope it helps.