Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Re: no phone service

New Poster

I have a dail tone, but incoming calls going directly to voice mail.  When trying to call out from house phone it says line is busy.

New Poster

I had same exact problem.  I reset the modem (recessed button in back) and service is restored.

New Poster

my user name is Kathy4861,

I have not had phone service for four days. My t.v. in the living room doesn't work. Verizon had been out here at Brook School in Weston and cut some of the cables for Comcast. Comcast had at least seven trucks out here and when I called for someone to fix my T.V.'s that go off and on and my computer that goes off and on I was told I had to pay $45.00 for someone to come and fix it. All the other residents didn't have to pay. I don't have that kind of money. I am thinking of changing to Verizon. My t.v. in the living room doesn't work and I have to watch the one in my bedroom and that goes on and off. On the living room t.v. it says ONE MOMENT PLEASE This channel should be available shortly. ref code S0a00. It hasn't worked for at least two weeks. I get a busy sound when I call out. I am disabled and need my phone for emergencies. I have had a stroke and heart issues. I am elderly. I do not like anyone I have talked with at Comcast. They don't care and want to charge me when mostly all in the building have had issues ALL the time. Please correct this problem and if it is not fixed soon We are all changing to Verizon.

Kathleen Bourinot

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation