Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Voicemails missing from Xfinity Connect website & Xfinity Connect mobile

Regular Visitor

Still not working here. To be clear, when I go to the Xfinity/Voice page (http://vmail.connect.comcast.net/voice/) the link that used to go to Voicemail just is not there. The other links to Missed Calls, Placed Calls, and Answered Calls are still there. 

I chatted with an agent last night for a half hour and he didn't know anything about this problem. He "escalated" my cast to some higher power and said someone would call me this morning but that never happened.

Also, people who call me and get routed to my voice mail are told that my mailbox is full. Nice.

I called my own voice mail and it said I had 146 new messages which is just wrong. Great.

I am a regular "Residential" customer, not a "Business" customer, in case that matters.

New Poster

I have the same problem!  I have tried to find out where they are, but the only thing is the listing of missed calls, etc. on the left hand side.  When you access the call, it says to click to see/hear the voicemail, and it lists the call, and says 0 seconds and nothing else!  Frustrating when we are paying for this service.

Frequent Visitor

Having the exact same problem.  Called two days ago and was assigned a "Ticket #" which is still "open" and has been referred to their Advanced Resolution Team.  

Chatted on line today for nearly an hour as I was reassured by S. K. that my account was fixed and had to just give 1 hour to reset.  That was 5 hours ago and the only thing I get now is an Error Message that it can not load!  

Meanwhile, my phone line provides me with a rapid succession of beeps that there are messages there but I can't get to them!  

My next action will be to obtain a discount on the monthly bill...money usually gets action!

New Poster

Here we go again.  No voice mail messages show up on my I-Phone.  Only when I log on to a computer and go to voice can I see that I have voice mails. 

Email Expert
Moved:

Regular Visitor

Still happening ... many days later. It was fixed for a few hours, and then after that, I couldn't get to the page at all (website was just posting an error message on a blank page, and the message basically just said "Error, cannot load this page"). Now it's back to the way it was, i.e., the page loads, but no link to voicemail. 

My Comcast webmail isn't working properly. I can't open the emails unless I hit the Reply button, and then the links in the emails don't work.

Comcast added $13 to my bill for the Wireless Gateway that I never asked for, which took me 2 1/2 hours to set up.

Someone who claims to be from from the executive office is working with us to solve these problems but it still isn't working.

Not a happy customer.

We would have left a long time ago except that my husband's business email address is a Comcast email address and he doesn't want to go through the rigamarole of changing it and possibly losing business contacts.

Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem.  I can no longer get to my voice mails online in the Comcast/Infinity web page nor on Xfinity Connect on my iPad.  I do receive emails with voice mails but when I click on the "Go to Xfinity Voice" all I get is a webpage with an Xfinity Voice sales pitch.  I am paying for Voice and can dial *99 and get them from my home phone but when I travel I need to get to the Voice mail via the website. 

I have an open problem ticket for going on 3 days with no resolution. Has anybody had this problem solved by support yet.?

Frequent Visitor

Well I finally talked with a Comcast support person that knew what he was doing.  (After 2 chats, 2 calls and 6 reps).  He immediately recognized that my Voice account was not showing up on my Comcast home page and fixed it!  Now I can get to the home page and view or listen to my voice mails! The Connect Mobile isn't working yet but I can live without it.  Maybe it will fix itself in a while. 

New Poster

Same problem.  Voicemail tab disappears after 1 or 2 seconds.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation