Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Re: Cordless phones not working. Problem solved!

New Poster

I am not easily frustrated and I am very computer saavy.  I had to do the same thing but like many others spent many hours talking to comcast and trying different things to make telephone jacks work.  I think it is horrible that comcast has not made compliant equipment as noted in the forum entries above which discuss REN.  Having my base station near the modem is inconvenient and the lack of adequate REN limits my ability to place as many phones as I want throughout the house.  Comcast wake up!  Your customer service has gone down hill, you have closed repair and equipment pickup locations and now your equipment is inadequate.  I really wish there was comparable competition in the marketplace for internet/cable/phone packages.  Trust me, I would be gone.

Connection Expert

I am frustrated with COMCAST. I called 3 times to get help. I am paying for Caller ID. I am unable to see the numbers on my phone.I have to wait 24 hours for Comcast to call me.This is an unfair situation.

Please COMCAST be responsible.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation