Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Re: Caller id is not showing up on TV.

New Poster

I picked up a new modem on Saturday to bundle cable, internet and phone (previously had ATT phone).  New modem was connected and operational Saturday afternoon.  Have talked to various technicians, tickets have been opened (supposedly).  Found out today I did not have 911 service and that was finally resolved.  There is supposed to be someone working on the caller id but the quality of technician response so far has been iffy and that is being very generous.  All I want is for the Caller ID feature to appear on the TV - seems like a relatively easy proposition but so far it has stumped every technician I have spoken to.  Can you help?  By the way, I have an RNG 110 Comcast box so compatibility should not be the issue.

Frequent Visitor

same thing here. Shows on 1 tv on not the other hdtv. And one hdtv reciever keeps rebooting itself

New Poster

I have same issue. One TV ID works, the other, not! Can't seem to correct it. Called comcast, and keep getting told to wait 24 hours. Still nothing on the one! Any ideas? Can't seem to get answers from XFINITY!

Just seems strange to have an item, then it don't work.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation