Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Phonemail message sent to email

New Poster

Phonemail message sent to email

My current phone service sends all phonemail messages to my pc as an email.  I just open the email and it plays the message. when i delete the email it clears the phonemail message as well. Since I am on my PC every day this is super convenient for me.  If Comcast had this feature I would sign up tomorrow. Unfortunately your rep said this is not offered.  Please consider added this feature to your phone offering.

Re: Phonemail message sent to email

Hi bobkay,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We are always working on adding more features and services for our customers. I wanted to provide a little more information on the feature offerings of Comcast Digital Voice. We do offer a feature called the Digital Voice Center. Incorporated in this service is voicemail email notification. While it does not actually send you the media file for playback, it does allow the user to interface with their voicmail online, with the added convenience of the email notification. Please feel free to peruse our FAQs found here. There are some really good demos that explain our services and what we have to offer.

Thank you for your post!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation