Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

New Poster

Phone not working.  When making a call; lines are busy; Others cannot reach me or get my voice mail.

New Poster

Re: Phone

Comcast customer serviceis the worst I have ever experienced. I mpved from CenturyLink on Dec 4 and I still do not have telephone service. The phone # is not helpful - waiting about 1/2 hour with no results. Waiting for live talk for over 1/2 hour with no response. Don't know what my next move is - maybe Jesse Jones at King 5 - he seems to get results.

How does Comcast stay in business?

Regular Visitor

Phone not working. When making a call; lines are busy; Others cannot reach me or get my voice mail. No dial tone
Frequent Visitor

I've got the same problem with my triple plat and the ONLY function that's up and operating the way its supposed to is the cable TV portion !

I've already paid Comcast/Exfinity their initial $173.32 then another $115.51 and now their wanting another

$115.51  and I CAN NOT get in touch with them for any type of service on my setup. No one's able to leave messages nor does the message play that's IF anything but the TV was working as advertised, It's all screwed up:angry:!

I'll probably jut go back to DSL & antenna TV.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation